작성일 : 22-02-25 11:53
[주한캐나다대사관] 캐나다의 학위인증 절차 웨비나 안내
조회 : 620
주한캐나다대사관 박소희 상무관입니다.
오는 3월 2일(수) 오전 11시, 캐나다 외교부Global Affairs Canada의 국제교육 부서와 Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (CICIC)에서”캐나다의 학위인증 절차 (고등교육 이상),
Canada’s academic credentials recognition processes for further postsecondary studies in Canada” 를 주제로 웨비나를 진행합니다.
이번 웨비나는 캐나다에서 학사/석박사 과정을 공부하고자 하는 국제학생들이 해외 학위인증을 어떻게 받을 수 있는지에 대한 내용으로, 상세 절차 및 관련 기관에 대한 소개가 함께 될 예정입니다. 아래 영문으로 된 초대장을 같이 보내드리니, 관심있는 유학원 담당자분들께서는 참고하시어 사전 등록 후 참석하시기 바랍니다.
We are pleased to invite you to a live webinar hosted by the International Education Division of Global Affairs Canada with the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (CICIC) on March 2nd, 2022 on Canada’s academic credentials recognition processes for further postsecondary studies in Canada. Global Affairs Canada is offering this virtual panel to explain credentials recognition in Canada and provide insight to organizations supporting students who want to pursue their education goals in Canada. The webinar will also include time for questions and answers.
Webinar on Canada’s academic credentials recognition processes for further studies in Canada
WHEN: March 2nd, 11:00 AM – 1:00PM (KST, 한국 시간) / March 1st, 9:00-11:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time)
RSVP: Follow this link to register and receive the Zoom webinar link. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information to join the webinar.
LANGUAGE: The webinar will be offered in English and French (simultaneous interpretation).
OVERVIEW: This webinar will provide information on Canada’s academic credential assessment processes, which are used to determine the recognition of foreign academic credentials of international students applying to continue their postsecondary studies in Canada. The webinar will present an overview of Canada’s qualification frameworks within its education systems, as well as key roles and responsibilities of the various organizations involved in the process. Speakers will provide an overview of steps and key considerations in the academic qualification assessment and recognition processes, as well as resources available to students, education agents and institutions.
· Introduction (10 min): Ms. Jennifer Daubeny, Executive Director, International Education division, Global Affairs Canada, and Ms. Antonella Manca-Mangoff, Director, International Sector, Council of Ministers of Education, Canada
· Overview of Canada’s qualification frameworks and processes (30 min): Mr. Nathanaël Poli, Digital Communications Officer, Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials (CICIC)
· Key steps, responsibilities and considerations in the academic qualification assessment process for study purposes (30 min):
- Ms. Pei (Peggy) Zhu, Manager, Comparative Education Service (CES), University of Toronto, and a member of the Alliance of Credential Evaluation Services of Canada (ACESC)
- Ms. Ena Chaisson, Consultant, International Admissions, Office of the University Registrar, Grant MacEwan University and Mr. Eric Franke, International Student Recruitment Specialist, MacEwan International, Grant MacEwan University
· Questions and Answers (45 min)
· Closing Remarks (5 min)
If you are unable to attend, please feel free to forward this invitation to someone else in your organization who may be interested to participate.
Please contact Ms. Gabrielle Dew, International Education Division, Global Affairs Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.
We hope you can join us on March 2nd!
많은 참여 부탁드립니다.